Red Virtual Administration Services (RedVAS)
All businesses require administration processes to be completed whatever the size, however due to technological advances, innovation and the economic downturn, many businesses are seeking more cost-effective and efficient ways of concluding their business administration processes.
Many larger and medium-sized organisations have dedicated in-house administration teams. That does a variety of tasks and services for other departments in the business, However smaller businesses often require this function to remain competitive, but not have the resources to have an internal department. This article will look at how RedVAS can be of immense value.
The main purpose of any administration department is to carry out the duties which ensure that the organisation runs smoothly in terms of its customers, suppliers and internal needs. This can be tricky for smaller businesses as often this require members of staff not doing their dedicated job role in order to carry out administrative duties. This is where RedVAS can fill the gap.
By taking time-consuming but necessary tasks, RedVAS can help to increase productivity and ultimately profitability:
- Post Administration – if you spend a lot of time away from the office then this service is especially useful, as it allows for the ability to view all correspondence online at any time of the day.
- Calendar Management – can be used to collate employee’s diary entries into one for easy viewing online. A virtual administrator will be able to take your calls and enter appointments into your calendar, so you never miss the potential to win new business.
- Letter Writing Services – letter writing services are a hugely beneficial offering from many virtual admin services, if you are short on time or not confident in professional written communication, then this a hugely valuable service. (Silver Package only).
- Invoicing – as any small business owner will know, invoicing and general bookkeeping is a time-consuming task. With RedVAS you will be able to manage this process online in simple and easy to use system or alternatively you can simply redirect all invoices to your virtual admin service for them to complete the process, you will then be able to approve and dispatch invoices online.
- Telephone Answering Service – if you spend a large amount of time out and about and need someone to take your calls, then this is a very worthwhile service. Calls can be taken under your company name and in a professional manner; enquiries can then be viewed online for you to respond. (Silver Package only).
Online Portals High quality service providers offer clients a bespoke online platform to provide an online office that is accessible 365 days of the year 24/7. You simply login to complete all of your admin process. Staff can submit their time sheets, holiday and training requests to their managers for authorisation. Post can be uploaded, filed or distributed. Messages can be despatched to the workforce along with newsletters and notices posted on the notice board but to mention but a few available resources accessible from your RedVAS. It really is the online virtual office is the cloud!
It is estimated that for small businesses using a high quality RedVAS, the annual saving can be up to £10,000 taking into account the time-saving and increased efficiency. An efficient and effective administration function is vital to keep any business running smoothly and having a good reputation, it is therefore vital that RedVAS is taken seriously as an option for small businesses.
RedVAS provides eco-friendly, affordable bookkeeping and virtual administration via a well-designed and easy-to-use web portal. To find out what RedVAS can do for your business visit www.redvas.info for more information.