Q: What is Red Virtual Administration Services (RedVAS)?
A: Red Virtual Administration Services is a complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that supports business to effectively and efficiently complete a wide range of tasks using cloud technologies. In action this means that all client files and staff human resource files are stored in RedVAS, thus accessible 365 days of the year, 24/7 where there is Wi-Fi connection.
From each service user file, you can create and store letters, record calendar appointments and so much more.
Q: What is RedVAS?
A: RedVAS stands for Red Virtual Administration Services, it is the abbreviation of the full name. RedVAS is a complete CRM with document storage and database.
Q: Do you have a range of packages to suit differing business types and sizes?
A: Yes, the size of the business is irrelevant as each RedVAS is bespoke to meet customer requirements, this blog will focus on our Ruby Red Package:
Ruby Red Packages is our software only package; This package enables business to have an eco-friendly paperless office, accessible 365 days of the year, 24/7, accessible worldwide where there is a Wi-Fi connection.
Q: Are there any templates included in the Ruby Red Package?
A: Yes, this package includes a range of start-up templates from available stock including Incident Template, Meeting Template with full reporting mechanisms.
Q: Is training included on how to use RedVAS?
A: Yes, Ruby Red Package includes 1 FREE virtual training session which is either delivered, directly or remotely (Terms and Conditions apply). Further training can be provided at additional cost, however, RedVAS is an intuitive system that is very easy to navigate around when utilised. Notwithstanding this, there are help guides and training manuals on all aspects of RedVAS available from within RedVAS.
Q: What type of business is Ruby Red Package suitable for?
A: Ruby Red Package is suitable for business that only require RedVAS CRM, without any outsourced administrative or business support. Notwithstanding that RedVAS users can utilise the wide range of built in virtual administration features.
Q: What is included:
- A: RedVAS access for maximum number of users is included in this price. Further user licences can be purchased for £1.99 per month per user.
- 1 Free virtual training session.
- 5 RedVAS Templates are included; however, it is usual for Companies to commission their own templates to ensure fitness for purpose for their business. The cost for this is not included.
- 5 GB of cloud storage space.
Q: What is the licence fee for?
- The licence fee contributes to ongoing updating of RedVAS templates.
- The cost of Armor Data Security Services.
- The cost of maintaining the Data Server by RedVAS Developer and Security of the Data Server by Armor.
- We take security of our customer’s data exceptionally seriously thus no expense is minimised and no risk taken with our customers’ data nor their clients data.
- The costs also contribute to the RedVAS Developer’s back-up costs as all data stored in RedVAS is backed up 4 times a day to minimise the prospect of any data loss.
Q: What is not included:
- Direct Administration Support,
- Training Resource Materials,
- Sage One Accounting Software
- Direct Business Support is not included with this package
- Website is not included
- Additional GB storage space.
- £350 per annum annual licence fee to contribute to ongoing security, save, and maintenance costs.
- Additional Online web-space (10 GB £50), (20 GB £90).
- Customised widget making:
- Prices quoted are ex-VAT.
- FREE means inclusive of the cost within the 12-month contract.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice. All services provided on minimum 12-month contract.