Q: What is Red Virtual Administration Services (RedVAS)?
A: Red Virtual Administration Services is a complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that supports business to effectively and efficiently complete a wide range of tasks using cloud technologies. In action this means that all client files and staff HR files are stored in your RedVAS, thus accessible 365 days of the year, 24/7 where there is Wi-Fi connection.
From each service user file, you can create and store letters, record calendar appointments and so much more.
Q: What is RedVAS?
A: RedVAS stands for Red Virtual Administration Services, it is the abbreviation of the full name.
Q: Do you have a range of packages to suit differing business types and sizes?
A: Yes, the size of the business is irrelevant as each RedVAS is bespoke to meet customer requirements, this blog will focus on our Shining Silver Package:
Shining Silver Packages is our software package with:
- dedicated virtual administration support that will quality assure your correspondences, write template letters, and provide a wide range of dedicated virtual administration services on your behalf.
- access to a wide range of leadership and management, social and life-skills resources.
This package enables business to have an eco-friendly paperless office that is accessible 365 days of the year, 24/7, accessible worldwide where there is a Wi-Fi connection along with access to a wide of resources and enhanced dedicated virtual administrative support. (Terms and Conditions apply).
Q: Are templates included in the Shining Silver?
A: Yes, this package includes a range of start-up templates from available stock.
Q: Is training included on how to use RedVAS?
A: Yes, Shining Silver Package includes 2 FREE virtual training sessions delivered, directly or remotely (Terms and Conditions apply). Further training can be provided at additional cost, however, RedVAS is an intuitive system that is very easy to navigate around when used. Notwithstanding this, there are help guides and training manuals on all aspects of RedVAS available from within RedVAS.
Q: What type of business is Shining Silver Package suitable for?
A: Shining Silver Package is suitable for business that require RedVAS CRM, with dedicated virtual enhanced outsourced administrative support. The dedicated virtual enhanced outsourced administrative support will ensure that all correspondences dispatched from your RedVAS is quality assured to eliminate grammar, comprehension and administrative errors. Templates will be created for regular correspondence to promote speed and efficiency of use.
Notwithstanding that RedVAS users can utilise the wide range of virtual administration features that are built into RedVAS.
This package enables customers to access a wide range of leadership and management, social and life-sills resources that can be used to develop the work force along with invaluable resources for use with service users.
Q: What is included:
- Dedicated Virtual Administrative Support.
- Training Resource Materials.
- Life Sills and Training Resource Materials.
- Sage One Accounting Software.
- 1 x Website is included.
- RedVAS access for maximum number of users is included in this price. Further user licences can be purchased for £1.49 per month per user.
- 2 Free Virtual training session.
- 5 RedVAS Templates are included; however, it is usual for Companies to commission their own templates to ensure fitness for purpose for their business. The cost for this is not included.
- 5 GB of cloud storage space.
Q: What is the licence fee for?
- The licence fee contributes to ongoing updating of RedVAS templates.
- The cost of Armor Data Security Services.
- The cost of maintaining the RedVAS Developer Data Server and Security of the Data Server by Armor.
- We take security of our customer’s data exceptionally seriously thus no expense is minimised and no risk taken with our customers’ data nor their clients data.
- The costs also contribute to the RedVAS Developer’s back-up costs as all data stored in RedVAS is backed up 4 times a day to minimise the prospect of any data loss.
Q: What is not included:
- Business Support is not included with this package.
- Additional GB storage space.
- £350 per annum annual licence fee to contribute to ongoing security, back-up, and maintenance costs.
- Additional Online web-space (10 GB £50), (20 GB £90).
- Customised widget making.
- Prices quoted are ex-VAT.
- FREE means inclusive of the cost within the 12-month contract.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice. All services provided on minimum 12-month contract.